OR Water Cooled Oil Cooler
OR series 60~1200 cooler flow rate 60L/min~1200L/min, weight 8.5kg～72kg, heat exchange area 0.26m2～4.4m2. Multi-tube type, wide heat transfer area, good heat transfer tube, no oil leakage, easy assembly. Anti-pollution, suitable for the cooling of dirty and high-viscosity oils, and also for water-to-water, water-to-gas heat exchange.
1. Wide heat transfer area: The heat transfer tube of the cooler adopts the design of multi-tube bare tube, which has wide contact area, large cooling area, high heat transfer efficiency and good cooling effect.
2, good heat transfer tube: the use of good thermal conductivity of 99.9% pure copper (using pure red copper tube thermal conductivity of 0.95 or more), is the most suitable cooling tube for heat dissipation.
3, no oil leakage: because the cooler plate tube and the body adopt an integrated design, it can avoid the trouble of mixing water and oil. At the same time, it is tightly sealed after airtight test at the factory, so it can achieve the purpose of leak prevention.
4, easy to assemble: the foot can be rotated 360 degrees freely, the direction and angle assembly of the cooler body can be freely changed, and the foot can be directly welded to any position of the mother machine or the oil tank, which is convenient and simple.
Heat Trans.Area ㎡
RC 1 1/4"
RC 1 1/4"
OR series oil cooler use precautions:
1. This cooler is only suitable for fresh water. The use of sea water must be specially made. The oil port of the cooler cooling pipe can freely determine the inlet and outlet, the flow of the oil itself is not restricted, and the inlet of the water must enter from below, and the water is discharged from the upper outlet;
2, the highest pressure: oil side 10kg / cm2, water side 7kg / cm2;
3. In the season when the cooling water may freeze, the water in the cooler should be released when it is not working;
4. Clean the heat pipe (the inner diameter of the copper pipe) every six months, and the water side of the cooler (the inner side of the heat transfer tube) should be cleaned once every four months or six months to maintain good cooling efficiency and high viscosity oil. Please keep the amount of oil and water in the same amount when using. To maintain a good cooling effect;
5. When the water inlet and oil inlet temperature difference is above 80 °C, it cannot be used. Food and chemicals cannot be used.