Instructions For Using Oil Cooler Flow Range
1. There should be a filter before the dirty medium passes through the cooler.
2. It is best to install it in a separate oil circulation circuit to prevent the boost pressure from exceeding the working pressure.
3. Before starting the cooler, check whether the fan is installed correctly and whether the screws are fastened.
4. Start the fan first, and then slowly pass the cooling medium.
5. It is best to drain the air inside the device before use to improve the heat exchange efficiency.
6. When shutting down in the cold season, drain the remaining oil in the cooler.