Hydraulic oil cooler is used to control the hydraulic temperature of the hydraulic system so that it is in the normal working range to ensure reliable operation of the system. The hydraulic cooler is a device for cooling hydraulic oil. It can be divided into three types: water-cooled, air-cooled and cooled depending on the cooling medium. The cooling medium used in water-cooled chillers is water. The main types are multi-tube, plate and slat type.
OR series water oil cooler product introduction:
1. It adopts bare tube (surface unrolled fin) heat transfer tube, which has high heat transfer coefficient and strong anti-pollution ability.
2. The material of the heat transfer tube is pure copper tube, the thermal conductivity is above 0.95, and the heat transfer effect is good.
3. The cooler adopts multi-tube type, the cooling area is large and the heat exchange effect is good.
4. It adopts advanced expansion joint sealing to overcome the bad changes of materials after high temperature welding, and the performance is superior and stable.
5. The product series is perfect, the size and specifications are complete. According to different needs, the stainless steel liner series can be derived.
Air cooled oil cooler
Air oil coolers are specially made of aluminum alloy materials with light weight, good seismic strength and high heat exchange efficiency. In the structure, there are built-in fins in the heat pipe to increase the heat dissipation area and accelerate the thermal conductivity. Under the action of the fan, the air is used as a cooling source to forcibly carry away the heat, and obtain low-cost and high-efficiency cooling from the fee. The effect is the best radiator in the city.
1. Based on environmental awareness, air is the best choice.
2. Lack of water supply.
3. Avoid complicated piping of water-cooled radiators, and cause water, oil and water to mix due to the rupture of water pipes and cooling copper pipes, causing fatal damage to the oil pressure system.
4. Avoid the construction and maintenance of the water circulation system, and the expensive expenses for the regular cleaning and replacement of the water-cooled radiator.
5. Although the initial equipment cost is high, it is still more cost-effective to consider the air-cooled heat dissipation from the long-term operation cost.
6, that is, no water source or refrigerant, no need to remove scale, energy saving and environmental protection
7. Especially in the cold zone or winter season, the hot air generated by heat exchange can also be used as a source of indoor heating.