How to maintain the hydraulic oil cooler?
1) In order to improve the heat transfer efficiency, the cooling medium (water or air) should flow in the opposite direction of the oil to be cooled, and the water should flow in the tube and the oil should flow outside the tube
2) In order to obtain a good cooling effect, the oil cooler should be installed in the main oil return pipe of the hydraulic system or the oil return pipe of the overflow valve. Especially the latter, the heat is the largest. In order to prevent when the cooler is blocked, protect the cooler. The back pressure valve (sequence valve or overflow valve) is opened when the cooler is blocked. The oil return from the system and the return oil from the overflow valve can flow back to the oil pool from the back pressure valve, thereby protecting the cooler .
3) Pay attention that the working pressure and working temperature of the cooler should not exceed the manufacturer's regulations, and try to avoid long-term use under impact load to help extend the life of the oil cooler.
4) Bypass cooling is used, which can not be affected by the impact of the main oil circuit. The cooler is installed in a closed circuit oil supplement system, and this type of cooling circuit requires a separate cooling pump to pump oil for cooling.
5) When the impact pressure in the circuit affects the cooler, it is generally required that the cooler can withstand higher pressure (the peak value is 3-4 times the normal value), otherwise the cooler is easily damaged.
6) Adopt a combined cooling method: when the system has an impact load, a separate cooling pump will work for circulating cooling; when the system has no impact load, the cooling pump can be stopped and the main oil circuit cooling can be implemented, which can extend the oil cooler Long life, improve cooling effect
7) In order to automatically control the oil temperature, the oil temperature automatic adjustment circuit shown in Figure 6 can be used. If the side temperature head (temperature control instrument) and temperature regulating water valve (proportional solenoid water valve) are used together, the water flow into the oil cooler can be automatically adjusted to achieve the effect of automatically controlling the oil temperature.
8) A shut-off valve should be set on the water inlet pipe so that the cooler will not bear the water source pressure when the water is cut off.
9) If the installation position of the oil cooler is lower than the oil level of the oil tank, in order to prevent the oil in the oil tank from flowing out due to the siphon phenomenon during the maintenance of the cooler, a shut-off valve can be installed at the oil circuit in the figure. Close the shut-off valve before installing the oil cooler.
10) Generally, tap water can be used for cooling water, but sea water or liquids containing corrosive components should not be used.
11) The remaining water and oil in the cooler must be discharged when it is not working in the cold season to avoid freezing and cracking of the cooler.
12) After the cooler is out of use (stop for a period of time), first close the oil inlet valve and water inlet valve, then close the oil drain valve and drain valve, and then unscrew the oil and water drain plugs to remove oil and water.
13) According to the water quality, internal inspection and dirt cleaning are generally carried out every five to ten months.